Thursday, February 9, 2012

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe Plus

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound monitor Deluxe plus

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe Plus, Blue (Baby Product) I purchased this monitor because my son was a tummy sleeper since he was born. We purchased the nap nanny and that worked out great, but by the time he was 3 months I needed to transition him into the crib. We realized that he would wake up within 30 minutes every time I put him on his back. My mother kept insisting that tummy sleeping would be ok, that she did it with me...you know how that goes. However, I was hesitant due to the SIDS risk. I was researching and when I found this monitor I knew it's what I needed to monitor my son's activity - and it worked. Of course, you can't rely on technology 100%, but once you install it and do test runs, you realize how accurate this thing can be. We've only had two false alarms, and my son is now 6 months old. It's very easy to set up and as long as you set it up correctly by reading the instructions, it shouldn't be a problem. I highly recommended it. It really helped us with our tummy sleeper.

  Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound monitor Deluxe plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers